lunes, 7 de mayo de 2007

Hello!



Hello! How are you? Fine.

Good! I am beginning this blog and I feel so right because my thoughts, ideas,
they are published on all the world!!

Mmm...this Wednesday my pre-practice begin, it will be in the KinderGarden, Kimpalu, in Padre de Las Casas. I'm very nervous, I have never worked with children.

Well, tomorrow it will be another day.

Greetings! Katia, Good luck for you in all! See you! When? I don't know.

Good night!

Here a poem...


Quisiera volver a mirarte

volver a ver tu rostro infantil

tus manos puras como nubes

me dan confianza eterna

quisiera volver a encontrarte
en tu lugar secreto

ese que a nadie revelas

ese que sólo te pertenece

Envuélveme con tus tristezas

que yo las volveré amapolas de primavera

que yo las pintaré de rosa

que yo las volveré sonrisas.

No hay comentarios: